The Department has several laboratories for various subjects to provide a realistic view of research and development schemes with well skilled lab assistants, to guide students for the best results.
The various laboratories in the Department are listed below:
- Advanced Survey Lab
- Building Materials and Technology Lab
- Concrete Technology Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Geology Lab with Electrical Resistivity Instruments
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Spatial Analysis Facility with Remote Sensing and Geographical Information Systems.
- Environmental Chemistry Laboratory
- Environmental Microbiology laboratory
- Created: 29 April 2014
- Last Updated: 07 October 2015